- Samir Sarkar EFIAP
- Malay Chatterjee EFIAP
- Sanjib Swar EFIAP
- Partha Samal EFIAP
- Buddhadeb Saha EFIAP
- Sandip Haldar EFIAP
1. The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to the exhibition rules and conditions.
2. Entries are limited to not more than 4 images per section, category, or class. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section.
3. There are no restrictions as to subject matter except as outlined in the rules and definitions of specific sections, or specified by law in the country where the exhibition is held.
4. Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own (aliases are not permitted). The entrant permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website. Note: Entrants who indicate that their images may not be reproduced or used “will not be eligible for awards” or inclusion in audio-visuals of the exhibition “and could be subject to disqualification” by the exhibition sponsors.
5. An entry should not exceed 1024px in width and 768px in height. Resolution should be 72dpi. Maximum filesize allowed is 1MB. Images will be presented to the jury at same dimension by digital projection using a digital multimedia projector in 1024px x 768px dimension at JPG format and sRGB colour space on a black background.
6. No title or identification of the maker shall be visible anywhere on the face of an image, print mat or mount entered in a PSA Recognized exhibition.
7. Entries should only be submitted online through the website www.asansolphotographicsociety.org
8. While filling up the online entry form, full Image Titles and author’s Name and Surname should be entered as the author wants them to appear in the catalogue
9. Notifications will be sent by email and result can be downloaded from website as well
10. The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright. Images may be altered, either electronically or otherwise, by the maker. Artwork or computer graphics created by the entrant may be incorporated if the photographic content predominates subject to divisional restrictions. All final work must be on photographic film, or on electronic file, or on photographic or electronic print material, mounting excepted. Each image must have a unique title. Once an image has been accepted in a PSA Recognized exhibition, that same image, or a like “in camera” or a “reproduction” duplicate of that image: i. May not be re-entered in any section of the same Division Star Ratings class in that exhibition regardless of media, format, or title. ii. May not be re-titled for entry in any other PSA Recognized exhibition.
Words such as “Untitled” and “No Title” are not acceptable as part or all of an image’s title, nor are camera capture filenames or titles consisting of only numbers.
11. With the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations.
12. All entrants will receive a digital PDF catalog
13. All entries shall conform to the stricter of the definitions given below for acceptances to be validated by all the International Organizations granting recognition or patronage.
14. Entries without appropriate fee will be disqualified. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
15. Decision of judges will be final and binding
16. Entry Fees: Overseas Entrants:
US$ 10 for ALL sections
To be paid only through paypal to email@example.com
Indian Entrants :
Rs.650/- for ALL sections per entrant
only by Account Transfer, NEFT or Demand Draft Entry fees paid by Money Order/ PayPal/ Cash or Cheque Deposit to account will not be accepted.
Beneficiary: Asansol Photographic Society
Account Number: 34645214906
Bank: State Bank of India
Indian Entrants must notify the payment details to organizers by email alongwith necessary document to firstname.lastname@example.org only, otherwise their entry might be disqualified and the organizers will not be held responsible for the same.